Dear Hudson Allergy Patients, We want to feature your business…
Dear Hudson Allergy Patients,
We want to feature your business on the Hudson Allergy Blog!
As a patient, you support Hudson Allergy, and we want to support your business as well.
We would like to do a ‘write up’ about you as a professional to generate exposure for your business and introduce you to Hudson Allergy’s network.
If you want be featured, please send us an email with yours answers to the below questions. These questions will help us get to know you better on a professional level. We will use your answers to feature you and your business on our blog. Please fill out the below to the best of your abilities and we will get this published ASAP.
Send your answers to email@example.com with the subject line “Feature me on the Hudson Allergy Blog.”
By providing your answers you are giving consent to Hudson Allergy to identify you as a patient and to make this information public on our blog.
We will keep all of your other patient information confidential and will only publish the information you have volunteered to.
We are glad to have you as a patient and our hope is that this article will be read by someone who did not know about you previously, and they will then become interested in purchasing your products or services.
Hudson Allergy Team
1. What is your name and what is your job title?
2. What is the name of your business, and your website URL?
3. When was your business founded and how long have you been working there?
4. Please describe your business: What is your elevator pitch? Who is your ideal customer?
5. Please describe your role in your business: What does your day-to-day look like?
6. How has seeing an allergist (visiting Hudson Allergy) helped you be more productive in your profession?
7. What advice do you want to give to anyone reading this?
8. What is your favorite thing about NYC?
9. Would you like us to “tag” or link to any of your social media profiles? (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) If yes please provide links and any relevant content.
10. Do you have a blog, and if yes would you be willing to write an entry that includes Hudson Allergy in some fashion? If yes we will of course help with this.Search More
Comments are closed.