Hudson Allergy will remain open to serve our patients with allergy, asthma, allergic skin disease, mast cell disorders, and immune deficiency. It is important that community-based medical practices continue to operate so that vital health needs of the public can be met outside of urgent cares and emergency departments. Our emergency facilities must be reserved to care for very ill.
Hudson Allergy is not equipped to test or treat COVID 19. Before seeking care, call your healthcare provider and tell them that you have, or are being evaluated for, COVID-19. New York City residents without a health care provider or insurance can call NYC Health + Hospitals at 844-NYC-4NYC.
We ask all patients who have recently traveled, including but not limited to airport layovers, to a CDC level 3 countries and are symptomatic with cough, fever or flu like symptoms to self isolate.
To safeguard the health of our patients and staff, Hudson Allergy is implementing the following procedures until the current COVID-19 outbreak has been stabilized:
1. Employees will be screened at the beginning of each shift for cough or fever. Employees exhibiting cough or fever will be dismissed to home.
2. Patients will be screened in advance of their appointments to rule out active cough, fever, international travel, or sick contacts. Patients who screen positive for any of the above will have their appointments rescheduled.
3. Minor patients are asked to be accompanied by only 1 adult family member. When possible, we request that siblings remain at home, unless they wil also be receiving treatment.
4. All patients, including immunotherapy at any stage of build up, must schedule an appointment. All regimens are changed to one IT visit every 4 weeks.
5. The following appointment types will be given the option to convert their visits to telemedicine**:
a. Laboratory result review
b. Completion of school forms
c. Dietary management
d. Yearly food allergy follow-up
e. Post reaction follow-up
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work together to safeguard the health of our communities.
Please note, we are experiencing long wait times to respond to all patient inquiries. We ask you to email us or leave us a voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Telemedicine visits will be implemented for patients who have been seen in the past 3 year.
**Not all insurances cover Telemedicine. Please reach out to member services to find out if Telemedicine is covered by your plan.
Please call to discuss self pay options.